The Patio Plaza
San Diego, CA

This property was an auto service shop from 1921 until the 1950’s. The current structure was built in 1958 and has housed several different tenants, including Mission Hills Florist, a long-time tenant. During the most recent remodel, ANI commissioned site surveys to analyze and determine the condition of the site, to ensure the property meets California and federal environmental standards. Patio Plaza is in compliance and two of the tenant properties – Mosley’s Boxing Gym and the DixiePops ice cream shop – are LEED, Title 24 and green building standard certified.